One day when I was surfing the net in the cyber cafe, a lady teacher came to me and asked me if I knew how to hide a post on Facebook.
I asked her, the reason for hiding the Facebook post.
She replied to me that she gets loads of unwanted posts due to tagging on her Facebook news feed and wants to remove it.
Seeing her concern, I helped her in filtering unwanted posts on her Facebook account and I also taught her how to unhide a post on Facebook as well.
The purpose of telling you this story is that many common people around the world who use Facebook are unable to understand the common features of Facebook.
So, keeping this in mind, I have written an article to let you know the exact tips and tricks on how to hide Facebook posts from your Facebook timeline.
So, let us begin our journey together and learn step by step on how we can hide a Facebook posts.
What You Will Learn Here?
Here in this article you will be able to learn two things. These are:
- How to Hide Facebook Post from Computer.
- How To Hide Post in Facebook from Mobile
First, let us check how you will hide Facebook posts from your computer and then I will let you know about mobile.
Related Blog: Tips for Creating Engaging Content-Twitter
How to hide a Post on Facebook from computer
Let us see in detail how to hide post in Facebook using a computer on the web browser…
How to Hide a Post in Facebook
- First of all, to hide a post from your timeline, go to your Facebook news feed and then click the three dots (…).
- When you click the three dots (…) on a particular post you will get a list of options such as Save Post, Hide Post, Snooze For 30 days, Hide all, and many more.
- Our goal in this article is to learn how to hide a Facebook post from news feed. So here, we will click “Hide post”.
- When you click “Hide Post”, you will get a reminder to snooze that particular post for 30 days or report a post. You can choose any of them which fit you better.
In this way, you would be able to hide a post from your Facebook timeline using desktop. Now let us see in detail how we can hide a particular post from Smartphone mobile
How To Hide Post in Facebook From Mobile
- Open the Facebook apps from your Smartphone. If you are not logged in then enter your email id and password to login.
- Now tap the three dotted lines (…) on any of the post on your Facebook news feed if you want to hide.
- When you will tap the three dotted lines you will get a list of options to choose such as “Save Link”, “Hide Post”, “Snooze For 30 Days”, “Hide All”, “See More”, and many more.
- Tap “Hide Post”.
- After tapping “Hide Post” select any of the tree options according to your requirement. Thus, in this way you would be able to hide Facebook post from your Smartphone.
Thus, I hope you have understood the tips and tricks about how to hide a Post on Facebook from computer and Smartphone. In my next article I will come up with more tips and tricks related to Facebook and social media.
If this article was useful then please comment in the comment box and share your feedback.