Did you accidentally block someone on Facebook? Or do you want to unblock people whom you have blocked on Facebook?
Well, you clicked on a blog that is going to help you out. We wrote a blog to just clear all these doubts. Being blocked on Facebook is not cool or even blocking someone isn’t until there are fair reasons. How do you see your blocklist on Facebook? Read this article to find out how you can do that in just a few minutes.
What are Blocked Contacts?
For someone who does not know what being blocked means, you should read this part. The rest of you can skip to the next steps.
Now, blocked means not being able to see any posts or videos or anything. Like the general term means, being blocked on Facebook means that users whom you have blocked can not find your profile on Facebook from their blocked about. And the best part? They would not even come to know when you have blocked them and why.
Getting blocked on Facebook means that you can not see any profile, videos, posts, bios or anything of the person who has blocked you.
We hope this is clear to you.
How do you see whom you have Blocked on Facebook on mobile?
Now that you have accidentally (or it can be your will too) blocked someone on FB, you want to unblock them. Right?
We will tell you how you can do that.
For that, you are required to follow the steps laid down below for you:
- Open Facebook on your mobile.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines or the hamburger option. It is located in the right corner of the starting of the page.
- Scroll down till you find the Settings & Privacy on the Menu window.
- When the Menu expands, then tap on Settings.
- Under the Audience and Visibility section, select Blocking( the last one)
- When the Blocking window appears, you will be able to observe a list of people you have previously blocked on Facebook.
How do you see whom you have blocked on Facebook on the Desktop?
This blog goes for both desktops and laptops. Follow the guide given below.
- Open Google or the browser you want to browse through. Then type in https://facebook.com. After that, then, sign in to your account with your username and password.
- Once the Facebook window appears, click on the top right corner’s down-arrow icon. Its at the extreme right side of the screen.
- A drop-down list will fall down and then from there, click on Settings & Privacy.
- From there, then click on Settings.
- The left sidebar will show a few options like Profile and Tagging, Public Posts, Blocking, etc. front here, click on Blocking.
- You can now find the list of Blocked users on the page.
How do Unblock people on Facebook?
In case you are on your phone, follow the following steps mentioned here:
- Launch the app
- Click on the Hamburger option in the top right corner of the Facebook window.
- Then, go to Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Under the subhead of Audience & Visibility, click on Blocking and you will find the list of blocked users.
- Besides the names, there is the UNBLOCK option. Click on that and unblock the user from your FB account.
In case you are on your desktop or laptop, follow the instructions written below:
- Open https://facebook.com
- Log in to your profile. Once done, then on the right corner of the screen, click on the down arrow icon.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- On the left sidebar, choose Blocking.
- On the right hand, the list of blocked users will appear. Click on the UNBLOCK option beside the name of the users and unblock them.
That is how you view the list of people whom you have blocked on Facebook. Simply go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Blocking. And the list will appear before your eyes. You might be asked on a pop-up if you want to confirm the unblocking of a user.
We hope that we have provided you with as much as information possible so that you do not face any sort of issue while viewing the blocklist on Facebook.
Also, remember that none of this can be done without an internet connection so make sure you have a proper one. Without that, the pages would not load any further from the news feed of Facebook.
If you want to know how to lock your Facebook profile in order to stay away from creeps whom you would require to block, later on, check Digital Sushma.
We post helpful technology blogs every week to make the tech world easier for you.