Is your mind filled with the burning question on whether you can develop an app or not for android and IOS? Well, scroll down to find an answer to your mind-boggling question. Here on this page, we will be sharing the details of how to make an educational app for android and IOS. Smartphone has become one of the full-fledged guides in the entire world, and it has some unique appeal of its own. The apps for education can occupy the very top lines of some of the popular app stores, and Google Play applications as there are lots of features and characteristics of the top educational app.
Features of Educational App:
Let’s take a sneak-peek into some of the interesting features of these apps:
- These educational apps have several learning materials.
- These android learning apps have lesson categorizations.
- The basic system of scheduling features can be found in the apps for education.
- The top educational app also has statistics of learning progress.
- We can also get the success assessment from it.
Now, this is the time to introduce how to make the educational apps for android and IOS. First, let’s follow the step-by-step procedures that will help you understand and ensure you get your app in time according to the standards of the development.
- First, you have to contact the vendor and pay attention to conducting the SOW or statement of work. This includes the technical documentation, and designers will make the wireframes or complete the mock-ups which outline your app’s interface, or else you can provide this by yourself.
- Next is the development team will read the SOW and surely make the estimate for you, which is required. These requirements are divided into different parts like the hours that have been determined, development stages, summarized for the highest convenience for both sides.
- Then the vendor will agree with the customer on the time frames for mapping out the project’s progress. Later on, the development team will define the app architecture and the technology stack after the approval. For this one, the database solution can also select which needs to be standard or the third party. Make sure while you are choosing the database, the native SQLite should be less problematic.
- At this moment, the mobile team will create the application core, which will form the general functionality and integrate the database and UI. Afterwards, the overall application logic will be written down where the other team can make the backend for accelerated development.
- So, at last, but not the least position of this process, several tests, like integration, UI etc., are written for checking the app and reduce the risk of errors.
- So, after the entire unite testing, the application will give the QA development, and the entire fixing stage begins.
These are the entire processes by which you can develop or make an educational app for android and IOS. Last but not least, you should connect with some of the expert persons who are familiar with the entire procedure and they will help you do the needful.