“If you want to do something, you must have an idea. And that idea needs some actions to come alive.”
To transform your business, you have an idea, and you want to build a mobile application to achieve business growth. So, the question is, can you develop an app? Probably you are not a developer, or you are not even a technical person. Then, how are you going to finish a task which very essential for your business development? Don’t worry, you can, and let’s see how.
First of all, you must understand your requirements. Do you want to build a mobile application by yourself? Or do you want to hire a technical team? Both options are viable for you, but you have to go through the entire business development process, like creativity, analysis, implementation, development, product validation, and sustainability, to develop an app and grow.
If you want to start a successful app start-up, then you must understand the entire process. Even if you don’t want to code, you must develop technical knowledge to some extent. When you build a team, you have the empathy to motivate it and fulfill your task.
So, how do you get on with it as a non-technical person?
Kids are doing it, why don’t you?
I am talking about coding. Technology is so evolved that even kids can learn to code. So, if you want to, it’s possible if you want to consider investing some time into it. Develop computational thinking, and start learning a relatively easy language like Python. Then continue with some other in-demand languages, which can be quite easy to learn also.
Learn to code yourself is beneficial, especially when you have the time to invest but not enough money to hire a team. And in such a situation, you have the liberty to learn coding for free on various online platforms.
Hire an Expert Team
To adhere to a lot of important tasks, you will need a team. So, every task is assigned to appropriate professionals and given its due importance. If you want to build a mobile application in India, you will have greater access to expert software developers. India is one of the best outsourcing destinations for software development. Hire skilled app programmers from India, and with a great mobile app idea, start your journey with your team.
If you have a brilliant idea and a great team with skills in all areas, from coding, to aspects of security such as hardening mobile applications, to marketing, to work on a project, you probably will find an investor. Hiring a team will incur a huge cost of development, so finding funding resources becomes a necessary option.
“The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world.” –Marc Benioff, Salesforce CEO.
White Label App
Suppose you don’t want to learn coding by yourself and don’t want to hire a team to avoid the extra cost. And you don’t want to spend extra time managing a team also. Hire a third-party software development company to build a mobile application for your business. A good company will provide you a complete customized app for your business and all the required technical support. Isn’t it good? You can focus on business very effectively with a customized app without any technical hassles to do.
There are many mobile app development companies in India, which will build a customized app for your business by analyzing your business requirements and your target audience. And that app will provide your customers with all your business values and help you earn more money.
Use Application Builder
As I said earlier, technology is evolving fast. Web services allow you to build a mobile application without knowing to code, without having a developers’ team, and without hiring a software development company. These web services are known as app builders.
There are no-code and low-code app building options available.
With no-code app development, you have drag and drop plug-ins, and you just need to use them to create an app with the required functionalities.
Low-code app builders require some coding amount but are very easy to operate compared to custom app building.
- The decision to take up which of these options to build an app depends upon your business process needs. If the app needs to perform complex functionalities and requires non-stop updates and technical support, hiring a well-known company will be a good decision. For example, you want to build an app for fleet management services for your logistic business. Such a type of app will require different integrations and functionalities and can be created with the latest technologies only. So, you should hire a company to develop this type of app. Once your app is delivered, you can manage your business using it.
- If you have enough budget for hiring experts, and your business requires an in-house team, you should be looking for skilled software developers. For example, in an e-commerce business app, you will need an in-house developers’ team.
- If your business needs a simple app with less complex functionalities or financial constraints, you have other viable options like learning to code by yourself or using an app builder. Suppose you want to build an app for e-books reading. You can develop and manage such an app with a no-code app builder.
Any successful technical product like an app needs to be developed with the following approach
- Define your goals.
- Do research and analysis.
- Start designing your app.
- Define your app’s development process (hire a team by yourself, hire a company, or use an app builder).
- Test your app and launch it.
- Track your app’s performance.
Well, in this blog, you have come across various possibilities to build an app even as a non-technical person. And there are real-world examples also to substantiate this fact. Amazon, Snap-chat, Alibaba, Airbnb, Teespring, Pinterest, etc. They all started with a great idea, believed in their idea, and created success stories. But it wasn’t necessary to have a technical background for them to build some award-winning tech start-ups. To achieve success, they had a vision, innovation, and a strong will.