Nowadays, the life of people is intertwined with social media profiles. Many earn through social media, while some use it for entertainment and for connecting with others. In today’s fast-moving world, Twitter is more popular amongst the masses and is widely used. With simple tweets, a normal common man can even connect with politicians, and everyone has the liberty to share their thoughts that will reach as many people in the world.
So in this article I am going to share about the Twitter videos. How to save twitter videos on your iPhone? Here is the quick steps to follow:
How to save Twitter videos on your iPhone:
Many people upload various videos on Twitter, and many might find it difficult to save them. However, for iPhone users, there are certain steps to save the twitter videos.
1. Open the Twitter app.
2. Scroll down and select the tweet you want to save.
3. Ensure that the tweet doesn’t have any YouTube logo because some videos on Twitter might be embedded with YouTube. Saving from YouTube is a different process.
4. So, if the tweet you want to save is not linked with YouTube, then click on the share icon.
5. On clicking it, it will take you to another page where you can share the tweet.
6. Below it, you can find the ‘copy link’ option. On clicking it, the link will be copied.
7. Many online tools are available to download the video.
One such online tool is savetweet.com. Open the website and paste the URL and click on download.
If you are still musing over the question ‘how can i save videos from twitter to my iphone?’ then follow the steps given below.
You can utilize twittervideodownloader.com to download Twitter videos with various qualities.
1. After pasting the URL, select the video quality you want to have and click download.
2. The video will appear on the next page.
3. Right-click and press save video as’ and select the location on your computer or mobile where you want to save the video.
How to download:
How to download Twitter videos and GIFs?
If you want to download the video on your iPhone, below are the steps to be followed.
1. Before opening the Twitter app, download some app that is used to download videos from Twitter. One of the apps is documents: Files and PDF browser.
2. After downloading the app, open Twitter and the tweet you want to download.
3. Below the tweet, you can find four icons.
4. Click on the fourth one, which has an upward arrow and click on copy the link.
5. Then open the new app and click on the browser icon and enter www.twdown.net in the address bar.
6. Just paste the URL of the tweet, select the video quality.
7. Name the file and click on done.
The video will be downloaded within a few seconds. Thus the above article will act as your ultimate guide and will answer to the question ‘how to save Twitter videos on your iPhone’.