Social media is the medium of communication between an ethnic group where they could generate and exchange information and ideas. The most popular social media tools are Facebook and Twitter. On an average, people over the age of thirteen (age limit varies in some dominion) with a valid email id can create their own Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Before we help you with the information on how to link Twitter to Facebook or how to connect Twitter to Facebook, let’s grab some facts about these popular social media tools.
In unembellished words, Facebook affix people, and Twitter affix ideas and topics. Twitter limits to one hundred and forty characters per tweet, and there is no limitation of characters on Facebook. Successful business tycoons use Facebook and Twitter effectively to grow with their audience and build a strong fan base.
Facebook has emerged as a universal medium of communication and engagement for most of its users. It is an American-based corporation, established in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg (CEO of the firm) and some of his bosom friends, who were freshmen at Harvard University. Facebook aims to build a coterie and bring the world jointly. People worldwide use Facebook to associate with their family and friends and keep abreast of happenings around the world and express their area of interest.
Twitter is an American-based forum and Social Networking Corporation, established in 2006 by Jack Dorsey (CEO of the firm) and some of his fellow mates. End users can post and connect with messages known as tweets. Registered end users will be authorized to share posts, like, and retweet tweets, but unregistered end users are authorized only to read them. The main purpose of Twitter is to affix and grant people to share propositions with an ample audience. Twitter reports 145 million active end users. It’s a tranquil and amusing way to interact with your preferred personalities, political influencers, activists, and professionals. Moreover, Twitter has a clever spectator that makes Twitter chat (or imparting) pleasing and clears.
Due to the newest resumption policies, Facebook does not allow tweets to be involuntarily posted to your Facebook profile; still, you can update your Facebook status, which is directly posted to Twitter.
You can associate your Twitter and Facebook account where you shift between social media and easily disconnect your Twitter and Facebook account at one’s convenience.
If you frequently share information with your ethnic group on Facebook, it can reach out to other social media platforms. Fortunately, you can associate your Twitter account with Facebook such that the Facebook posts will appear on both mediums at the same time.
With no further delay, let’s get started on how to link Twitter to Facebook
How to link Facebook and Twitter or How to add Twitter to Facebook?
- First things first, sign in to your Facebook account and visit Facebook.com/Twitter on your system.
- Now select the green Connect my profile with Twitter. You will be redirected to Twitter, click the blue Authorize app button, be sure you read the terms and conditions before proceeding if you are alright with it.
- Soon you will be redirected to Facebook, and the accounts will be verified. Here you have to authenticate which Facebook attribute you would like to send to Twitter.
* Events etc.
- Unselect the cases with any option you would like to omit to be sent to and click the blue Save Changes button, Et Voila! Your Twitter and Facebook accounts will be now be approved.
- You can unhitch them any time by re-assessing Facebook.com/Twitter and select the Remove Twitter link option next to the Edit setting.
Follow a few preventive and security measures while connecting Twitter to Facebook to keep your account safe and secure. We have written a few tips that will help keep almost all of your social media accounts secure.
* Utilize a quirky password with unique characters; ensure to key in some unique characters in your password so that it is strong.
* Follow 2-step verification, and stop being lazy, and have a different password that you have not utilized on other websites
* Enter an email id and personal number to request an associate.
* Always be on the lookout for suspicious popup links, and before entering your login credentials, check if you are on the right web page like Facebook.com and Twitter.com
* Don’t you ever give your username and password to any unbiased observers.
* Don’t believe in scammers who promise to help you make money by having your account details.
*Keep your device and anti-virus software up-to-date. This will ensure to keep your account secure from any new malware.
Facebook and Twitter are not only entertainment mediums but also the foremost possible medium in the current world scenario which can help you start or develop your business. Using Facebook and Twitter for your business can be an amazing way to engage with a prospective client. Facebook and Twitter have a plethora of active monthly users. So sensibly investing in promotional activities through these mediums can attract a large number of customers.
Let us take a look at a few ideas for improving business with Facebook and Twitter.
* Facebook and Twitter is a comparatively inexpensive marketing strategy; discovering a potential customer is the key to success.
* Share appealing snapshots and video of your business for customer attention
* Put a word across to clients who may follow our official business pages.
* Client support is very crucial as it builds trust about the spontaneous response from your side.
* Enlarge product cognizance and ameliorate fine verbal distinction.
As there are many merits in using Facebook and Twitter. There are also few demerits in using them for personal and business use.
We have tried to put together a few demerits of using Facebook and Twitter for the long run for the users.
- Firstly Facebook and Twitter are very addictive. It consumes almost all of our precious time, which could be used efficiently in doing more productive things.
- Cyberbullying has increased drastically in recent years. Unfortunately, younger people become an easy target of cyber bullying, and then they end up paying a high price.
- By constantly comparing ourselves to the life of others, we see our friend’s and acquaintances’ happy pictures posted on Facebook. And also, the lifestyle of celebrities and popular people, our insecurities build-up, and we forget to see how happy and blessed our own lives are. Hence it affects our self-esteem.
- Some studies show that it affects the life of students and their mental health Excessive usage of social media platforms can also lead to sleeping disorders, depression, and lack of concentration among the students.
In this current period, social media has become part and parcel of our lives. Many people have improved the quality of their business and succeeded through Facebook and Twitter. When people learn to spend their time wisely on social media platforms and use Facebook pages and Twitter to develop their business and area of interest, there is a wide possibility to learn new things and develop their careers.